Welded wire mesh is high quality low carbon steel wire, welded row,
and then plating, hot dip, PVC plastic bag, such as surface
passivation, plastics processing. Achieve smooth surface, uniform
mesh, solid solder joint, local good machining performance,
stability, good corrosion resistance.
1. Iron Wire 2. Redrawing wire 3. Electro galvanized Wire 4.
Hot-dipped galvanized wire 5. Stainless steel wire 6. PVC coated
1. Gauge: #12--#24
2. Mesh: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 5/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1" to 6"
3. Width: 0.5-2.0m Length: 0.5-30m
Welded wire mesh is widely used in industry, agriculture,
construction, transport, mining and other industries. Mainly used
for general exterior walls, poured concrete, high-rise residential,
plays an important role in the structure of the insulation system.
1. Smooth mesh surface, well-proportioned meshes, strong welded
points and bright luster.
2. The mesh doesn't come loose even if cut in parts or being
exerted force on parts.
3. Compared with general iron wire, the products are better in
respects of anti-corrosive and anti-rust.