Perforated Plate Conveyor Belt for Slight and High Density Products
Plate conveyor belt is made of stainless steel plate, which is
perforated into several round holes plate. The stainless steel
plate has outstanding chemical stability, which is corrosion, rust
and temperature resistance. Stainless steel perforated plate
conveyor belt is stable and long service life, which is suitable
for conveying high density and slight products..
- Material: stainless steel plate.
- Cross rod diameter: 5mm - 20mm.
- Plate thickness: 1mm - 4mm.
- Pitches: 25.4mm - 125mm.
Comparing to any other stainless steel belt solution, link plate
belt is very outstanding for its extremely smooth surface and light
Plate conveyor belt properties
|Item||Pitch(mm)||Rod diameter(mm)||Plate thickness(mm)|
Plate conveyor belt Application
- Cleaning, conveying machinery conveyor.
- Ultrasonic cleaning conveyor.
- Food processing industry, dehydrated vegetables, frozen food iqf
machine pretreatment mesh belt, chain network.
Plate conveyor belt advantages
- Temperature resistance, which can be used in extremely high and low
- Corrosion and rust resistance make it possible be used in the
- The baffles can be added onto the belt for convenient sorting and
- The side guards can be added onto the belt to prevent products from
- Chain link edge can ensure the smooth and high efficiency working.
- Curved perforated plate conveyor belt is available to suit more
applications and equipment.
Wire Conveyor Belt FAQ
Q: What's the lead time?
A: It takes 5-10 days for production in factory depends the total
quantity. Each belt is custom made based customer side exact
Q: How long is your company in business?
A: We shenzhen guangya wire belt company started business in 2003
and only dedicated to stainless steel wire belt production.
Q: How do I order?
A: If you can visit our company, we can fix all technical details
quickly by live discussion. We can also send you drawing so you can
specify needed configuration. Once the wire belt structure is
confirmed, we will sign contract. We accept T/T & L/C payment.
Q: How can I verify the belt?
A: Before delivery, you can send engineer to verify it by agreed